wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

10/04/2015

sketchbook skool

I will teach a one week class in the new semester "stretching" of Sketchbook Skool, an online art skool dedicated to illustrated journaling, created by danny gregory and koosje koene "to share with people how keeping an illustrated journal can rock your world".
I'm glad to be next to my great friends and talented artists miguel herranz, jason das or france belleville van stone.

the registrations are open, see you in klass!!
sketchbook skool

2 commentaires:

https://sherylmcdougald.wordpress.com/ a dit…

I was soooo excited to learn you were teaching - I have 2 of your books, and they are both well loved !! Inspiration!

Bed Bug Exterminator Lakewood a dit…

Great reaad thanks