wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

20/06/2016

urban sketchers annual meeting in bordeaux

USk_France_2015_Bordeaux_DSC_0354
it was such a pleasure to assist to the 4th annual meeting of the urban sketchers france, which takes place in bordeaux 2 weeks ago. we were about 200 sketchers in the city, I was seeing some people drawing everywhere!
I spent 3 lovely days sketching with old friends and meeting a bunch of new one.
"vive les urban sketchers!"
following are my drawings of the weekend.
if you want to look at what the buddies sketched, checked the flickr group urban sketchers bordeaux.
la grosse cloche
gérard
louise
claire
tartanpion
église sainte croix
lolo wagner
vin
citroën U2350
nathyi
julie & sophie
porte de cailhau
nicolas
maria
valérie

Aucun commentaire: